Lifelong Learning, Carleton University
Date and Time
This is a quick reminder that on Monday, October 18 (10 a.m.), we will open registration for our Late Fall 2021 session, which will take place from November 2 to December 10.
At that time, links to each series’ registration form will become available on our registration page: carleton.ca/lifelong/registration/
Use the hyperlinked titles below to find detailed descriptions, biographies, and series outlines for Late Fall, as well as participant reactions. The entire Late Fall 2021 Session page is found here. Still not sure about online learning? You can read about our new format and participant feedback about it here, and/or join our Zoom training session on October 27.
- Nationalist Movements in Western Democracies, with Dr. Andre Lecours
- Poetry: The Open Mind, with Mark Frutkin
- Actively Listening to Music, with Keith McCuaig
- Landscape and Environment in Art, with Dr. Eric Weichel
- The Nature of Nature, with Michael Runtz
Reminder: due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our registration process has temporarily changed. Below the signature is important information to help you have the best registration and lecture experience.
We look forward to (virtually) seeing you!
Lifelong Learning Program Team