We Are Going To Churchill!!
We’re going to Churchill, Manitoba to see the bears, belugas and tundra oh my!
The UGRA executive is pleased to announce we have finally arranged the trip to Churchill, Manitoba. You asked us to arrange this trip again, and we found a great tour company offering an action-packed itinerary that you will love.
The dates are August 21-26, 2023 and the tour company, Frontiers North presents the Belugas, Bears and Blooms Tour. We have secured 17 spots on this tour so you will want to book quickly.
The cost per person (based on double occupancy) is $5,649pp and if single, please add the single supplement of $900pp. Included in this trip is:
- Two nights hotel accommodations in Winnipeg at the Lakeview Signature by Wyndham Hotel located at Winnipeg’s International Airport (including a guided tour of the city)
- Three nights hotel accommodations in Churchill at the Tundra Inn
- Roundtrip airfare between Winnipeg and Churchill
- Churchill and area tour
- Beluga and Fort tour
- Zodiac Beluga Whale tour
- Interpretive dog-cart program
- Private Tundra Buggy adventure
- Guided tour of the Itsanitaq Museum and Parks Canada Visitor Centre
- All meals and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Led by a Frontiers North Interpretive Guide
Not included in the price is:
- Return flights Toronto-Winnipeg with Air Canada (approx. Cost is $793.95)
- Medical, Accident, Delayed Luggage, trip cancellation/interruption insurance (Vikki can quote you this). Note that proof of insurance must be presented to Frontiers North immediately after booking.
- Prof./Booking Fee of $56.50/person including taxes
Vikki Tremblay has once again put an exciting trip together. If you want to book this tour or have any questions, you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the video, please click on this link Frontiers North's Belugas, Bears and Blooms
The Frontiers North brochure is uploaded to the UGRA website. Click here to view it.
If you are interested, another video to watch is Running into WILD POLAR BEARS in Canada!
We look forward to feeding your adventurous spirit!